Here is a recipe for Sangria that is made for fall weather sipping. It is a quick and easy way to serve your guests without the hassle of having to mix drinks to order. Make up a pitcher in advance, put out a few glasses and let your guests help themselves. No mess, no fuss just good times.
In a Large 2 Quart Pitcher Add:
- 1 Bottle of Ruby Port
- 1 Bottle of Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
- 2 Oranges Sliced into Small Wedges
- 2 Apples Sliced into Small Wedges
- 2 Pears Sliced into Small Wedges
- 1 Handful of Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
Stir everything together and let steep in the refrigerator for 3 hours before serving.
Serve in small cups or glasses with cocktail forks or skewers to spear the fruit.